During a public health emergency, preparation and response will be critical.
The mission of the Emergency Preparedness and Response program is to assure the health and well-being of the individuals and communities in the State of Georgia by preparing for, responding to and recovering from events of public health significance.
South Health District Emergency Preparedness (EP) team prepares, trains and collaborates with local, state and federal partners to coordinate response during public health emergencies.
- Learn about the Strategic National Stockpile.
- Learn more about the Healthcare Coalition.
- Get involved! Learn more about volunteering with SERVGA.
Disaster Preparedness and You
Resources are available to help individuals, families and businesses plan and prepare for disasters. Learn what protective measures to take before, during and after an event.
- People with Access or Functional Needs
- Want to access your plan on the go? The Ready Georgia app is available for iPhone and Android platforms. Download it today or sign up for alerts here with Ready Georgia.
If you would like more information about South Health District’s Emergency Preparedness program, call (229) 253-0882.