If you are interested in receiving FREE COVID-19 testing through public health please contact your local health department.
Contact your local health department at:
- Ben Hill County: 229-426-5288
- Berrien County: 229-686-5411
- Brooks County: 229-263-7585
- Cook County: 229-896-3030
- Echols County: 229-559-5103
- Irwin County: 229-238-9540
- Lanier County: 229-482-3294
- Lowndes County: 229-333-5257
- Tift County: 229-386-8373
- Turner County: 229-238-9595
Health department hours of operation:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If calling after hours please call our hotline at
The hotline is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
COVID-19 Questions? Call Our Hotline:
COVID-19 Daily Status Report
To receive the most recent total case counts for any county in Georgia, please refer to the Georgia Department of Public Health Daily Status Update map at https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report.
This map updates daily at 3 p.m.
- Help protect yourself and your family this holiday season
- Baby LUV Hosts Babies 1st Birthday Celebration
- World AIDS Day 2023
- DPH Investigating Possible Lead Poisoning from Cinnamon Applesauce Pouch Products
- Be Thankful For Food Safety This Thanksgiving
- WIC Available At Moody Air Force Base
- Public Health Hosts Second Annual Community Health & Resource Day
- PCR Testing Kiosks for COVID and Influenza Available in Tift, Turner
Resources for Sick Individuals:
Healthcare Facility Resources:
Guidance for Retirement Communities/Independent Living:
Community/Faith Based Resources:
First Responder Resources:
Dialysis Facility Resources:
Correctional Facility Resources:
Guidance for those experiencing homelessness
- CDC Novel Coronavirus Web Page:
- Georgia Department of Public Health COVID-19 Web Page: